Missed the Black Friday sales? Here are a few of my favorite discounts and tools for college kids to take advantage of.
10. TopShop- offers 10% off to students with a valid student ID.
9. Necessary Clothing- provides a 20% discount to students if you verify on UNiDAYS. https://www.myunidays.com/US/en-US/partners/necessaryclothing/view/online?p=AQI
8. TOMS- has an online option to get 15% off option for students and teachers. https://verify.sheerid.com/toms-academic-discount/
7. Vineyard Vines- also supplies a 15% discount for students and teachers with valid ID.
6. Madewell- makes a 15% discount available with a valid student ID.
5. J. Crew- similarly gives 15% discount available.
4. Banana Republic- offers 15% of on regular priced items.
3. Kate Spade- gives 15% off with a valid student ID. Perfect if you are in a “treat yo’self-mood” and can splurge a little.
2. Student Beans– While this isn’t a physical store, it is probably one of the most useful and hidden tools that students have. I literally just discovered it myself. This website lets you know of all stores that have student discounts or any big deals at the time. This is based out of the UK but has a US option so it is a great way to be a smart shopper.
1. Amazon Prime- So this isn’t a typical fashion store, but honestly I have purchased a solid portion of my wardrobe straight from Amazon thanks to Amazon Prime and their free 2-day shipping The student option gives you a free six month trial, and after that you receive 50% off a full membership. Perfect for almost any need you have from fashion to food to textbooks.
If you have any stores you love that give great discounts, let me know in the comments below! I’d love to share the smart shopping tools with as many people as I can!